The Alligator Crawl
- This Ripped Abs Exercise is a hybrid between the plank, the push-up and crawling. The Alligator Crawl targets your core, but is a total-body workout.
- Begin by starting in a standard plank position.
- Keep your body as straight and as flat as possible.
- Crawl by alternating your legs while simultaneously moving one arm forward at a time.
- Keep your elbows close to your ribs and your hands flat on the ground (push-up position) while moving forward.
- Exhale after each step while tightening your core each time you exhale.
- By staying low to the ground and keeping your spine straight, you are allowing your body to build muscle and strength in your shoulders, chest and triceps while strengthening your core.
Demonstration video coming soon!
Elevation Training Mask 2.0
Elite athletes who train for different sports all around the world are using this elevation training mask to gain a competitive edge on their competition.
I prefer using this mask during most of my HIIT workouts because it pushes my body into over drive and takes my workouts to a level that I used to never reach.