Elevation Training Mask Double Burpee Workout
Extreme Training Mask Workout
Do Not Attempt – If you have asthma or any type of knee or back problems. Failure to complete the exercise properly can result in injury.
Step by Step Instructions
- Start in an upright position and drop down to your butt and onto your back in one motion.
- While rolling backwards onto your back, keep your feet flat on the ground (your body will naturally be tempted to let them come up into the air as you roll back).
- Lay all the way back so that your back is completely flat on the ground.
- Use your core and swing your arms to get back into the squatting position while keeping your hands off of the ground.
- In one motion, kick your feet back behind your body and place your hands on the ground so that you are in the push-up position as if you were doing a regular burpee.
- Execute one push-up of any type (In this video I perform a shoulder clap pushup, crossing my arms and clapping both shoulders).
- Bring your feet back beneath your body and into the squatting position.
- Explode upwards, bringing your knees to your chest to perform a tuck jump.
*You have just completed 1 full repetition. Perform 3-5 reps, followed by a 50 yard run to complete 1 set.
*Walk back for your recovery and complete as many sets as needed to fulfil your workout goal.
* I typically aim for my workouts to consist of 10-12 complete sets.
*In the video below, you can see me perform a full set of the double burpee exercise as well as a full set of my skydiver burpee exercise. I combine the two workouts for an intense, full body interval. Take a look and let me know what you think!