The Universal Weight Bench is the perfect addition to your home/garage gym. With 5 different positions that it can adjust to, its versatility will allow you to perform multiple exercises for several different body parts. Instead of purchasing multiple benches or a bench that can only adjust to 3 different positions, you can save money and space in your home gym by using this bench. When you want to change positions you simply pull on the back leg handle and move it to the appropriate slot.
This bench is ideal if you do not use a barbell. Dumbbells are your best friend if you are using the Universal Weight Bench. Not only can you adjust to multiple positions, but you can also perform more exercises with dumbbells on a weight bench compared to a barbell. Its mobility is a big plus, as it is extremely light and easy to move if you have limited space.
- Offers five positions (-10, 0, 15, 30, and 45 degrees)
- Capable of allowing you to perform dozens of exercises
- Challenging for your core and upper body
- Contoured shape and five-inch foam rollers ensure safe and comfortable workout
- Stabilizer levelers provide stable base on almost any type of flooring
- Measures 17 by 25 by 51 inches (W x H x D)
- 250-pound maximum user weight
- 430-pound maximum user weight and lift load
- Easy to move around and store
Comfortable and Sturdy
I find this bench to be very comfortable and easy on my back. The cushion doesn’t allow you to sink too far back and it keeps your body stable while lifting heavy weights. You never want a bench that is so cushy and comfortable that it feels like you’re laying on a bed. On the flip side, you don’t want a bench that feels like your laying against concrete. This bench is the perfect medium.
Decline to -10 Degrees
It is very easy to miss the Decline feature that comes with this bench. If you look at the back of the bench, you will notice that there are four different brackets that you can adjust the bench to. This can be a little confusing at first because there are 5 different positions. By moving the support arm All the way down past the last bracket and on top of the back base leg, you can adjust the bench to a declined position. It is very simple to do, but can be a little deceiving and easy to miss if it is your first time using the bench.
I regularly perform the following exercises using the Universal Weight Bench:
- Flat back Chest Press
- Incline Chest Press
- Decline Chest Press
- Incline Butterfly
- Decline Butterfly
- Incline Chest Press Extension
- Regular Curls
- Incline Curls
- Reverse Incline Curls
- Bent Over Rows
- Reverse Incline Rows
- Triceps Extension
- Bench Hops
ProSource Puzzle Exercise Mat
I use this protective workout flooring in my garage to make sure that my equipment doesn’t wear down or become damaged on the hard floor. It is also ideal for floor exercises such as burpees, push-ups, sit-ups, etc. It is preferable to set your free weights and other equipment on a shelf, but if this isn’t an option, then you’re likely to set them on the ground. Leaving dumbbells on a hard surface can lead to them deteriorating over time. You also run the risk of scratching your weights if you set them down directly on a hard surface. This mat provides a soft surface that protects your equipment no matter where you are working out.
Garage and Home Gym’s
The ProSource Puzzle Exercise Mat is the perfect solution if you’re in need of durable flooring for your home or garage gym. It allows you to convert any area into a safe and suitable exercise area. The interlocking pieces of the puzzle are very easy to assemble. You can take it apart and move it around as needed, if necessary.
- PROTECTIVE WORKOUT FLOORING – Durable, non-skid textured tiles protect floors while creating a comfortable workout space
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Lightweight puzzle pieces connect quickly and easily, and can be disassembled just as simply for quick storage
- VERSATILE – The water-resistant and noise-reducing design is easy-to-clean, great for use in garages, gyms, home fitness rooms, or even children’s play areas
- COVERS 24 SQ. FT. – Each tile measures 24” x 24” x ½”- thick from the highest point of the texture; Includes 6 tiles and 12 end borders for a polished look
- HIGH QUALITY FOAM – High-density EVA foam provides excellent support and cushion; Contains NO toxic phthalates
- Easy to move and store
- Density keeps loud noises to a minimum
The Universal Weight Bench has allowed me to save time and space in my garage gym, which has led to better and more efficient workouts. I can perform a variety of chest, back, triceps, biceps and shoulder workouts by utilizing this bench. I move it with ease, as needed, thanks to its light weight and easy-to-use adjustable leg. The 5 different positions that I can adjust it to enable me to work different areas of my chest when I use dumbbells. I also highly recommend the ProSource Puzzle Exercise Mat if you are planning on using this bench. For just $23.99 you can purchase 6 puzzle pieces that will cover 24 square feet. Not only is it great for protecting your floor, but it’s great for protecting your body if you plan on performing bodyweight exercises.Share