This product review is based off of my own personal experience using the Weider Power Tower. I made the purchase for my garage gym because of the versatility that this tower offers. I use this tower station to perform dozens of exercises and work multiple parts of my body.
- Pull-Up Station: Padded hand grips, Add definition to your biceps and forearms
- Push-Up Station: Padded hand grips, Work your biceps, shoulders and core
- Dip Station: Padded hand grips, Build your triceps, chest and shoulders
- Vertical Knee Raise (VKR) Station: Cushioned arm rests, Padded hand grips, isolate your core to develop lean, sculpted abs
- Sewn Vinyl Cushions: Comfortable material, Durable, built to last
Here are some exercises that I regularly perform while using the Power Tower:
- Regular Pull-ups
- Wide Grip Pull-ups
- Close Grip Pull-ups
- Regular Chin-ups
- Wide Grip Chin-ups
- Close Grip Chin-ups
- Hanging Knee Raises
- Hanging Leg Raises
Make your Workout more Versatile
The Weider Power Tower is an exercise platform that gives you the ability to challenge yourself to build muscle and strength using your own body weight. This power tower includes an overhead bar and side bars with dip handles. The bars and the dip handles enable you to perform multiple exercises for your back, arms, biceps, abs, etc. You can always add weight to your routines by wearing a weighted belt or putting a dumbbell between your legs.
How you can benefit from using the Power Tower
- Increase strength in upper body and core
- Increase muscular endurance
- Utilize your own body weight as resistance for every exercise
- Strengthen your chest, triceps, back and abs by only utilizing your body weight
- Horizontal bar allows you to perform dozens of different pull-up and chin-up variations
- Wide-grip handles at the end of the horizontal bar allow you to perform wide-grip exercises
- Push-up handles are elevated, making your push-ups much more challenging
- VKR (Vertical Knee Raise) Station features special pads to rest against when exercising
- Ability to utilize the horizontal bar for hanging leg raises if you want a more challenging and advanced ab workout
ProSource Puzzle Exercise Mat
I use this protective workout flooring in my garage to make sure that my equipment doesn’t wear down or become damaged on the hard floor. It is also ideal for floor exercises such as burpees, push-ups, sit-ups, etc. It is preferable to set your free weights and other equipment on a shelf, but if this isn’t an option, then you’re likely to set them on the ground. Leaving dumbbells on a hard surface can lead to them deteriorating over time. You also run the risk of scratching your weights if you set them down directly on a hard surface. This mat provides a soft surface that protects your equipment no matter where you are working out.
Garage and Home Gym’s
The ProSource Puzzle Exercise Mat is the perfect solution if you’re in need of durable flooring for your home or garage gym. It allows you to convert any area into a safe and suitable exercise area. The interlocking pieces of the puzzle are very easy to assemble. You can take it apart and move it around as needed, if necessary.
- PROTECTIVE WORKOUT FLOORING – Durable, non-skid textured tiles protect floors while creating a comfortable workout space
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Lightweight puzzle pieces connect quickly and easily, and can be disassembled just as simply for quick storage
- VERSATILE – The water-resistant and noise-reducing design is easy-to-clean, great for use in garages, gyms, home fitness rooms, or even children’s play areas
- COVERS 24 SQ. FT. – Each tile measures 24” x 24” x ½”- thick from the highest point of the texture; Includes 6 tiles and 12 end borders for a polished look
- HIGH QUALITY FOAM – High-density EVA foam provides excellent support and cushion; Contains NO toxic phthalates
- Easy to move and store
- Density keeps loud noises to a minimum
I found the power tower to be very easy to put together when assembling it. It took me about an hour without tightening all of the bolts. I would recommend putting all of the parts together first and then going back and tightening everything. It comes with all of the parts and tools that you need so you don’t need to worry about finding the right tools.
I use the Weider Power Tower as a part of my training routine every week. It comes in handy during multiple workouts because of the versatility that it offers. I can use it on chest and tri days and also on back and bi days. I also use it at the end of most of my workouts when I work on my abs and oblique’s. It is very sturdy and you shouldn’t be worried about falling over when hanging on the bars. The tower is light enough to move around your room or garage without needing assistance.For $127.35 with free shipping, Amazon is a great option if you wish to order this online. Assembly is available for an additional fee, but I was able to breeze through it with no problems and I am admittedly not the handiest person in the world.Share